MOTOmed viva2 light
Movement therapy in a nutshell
The MOTOmed viva2 light offers high quality standard functions for a safe movement with paralysis or spasticity. The MOTOmed viva2 light contains the basic device functions, adjustments and training feedback.
Besides as leg trainer, the MOTOmed viva2 light is also available as leg- and arm/ upper body trainer. The MOTOmed arm-/upper body trainer can be swiveled in and out of the training area. The arm/upper body training strengthens the arm, upper body and shoulder muscles and reinforces the auxiliary respiratory muscles.
Usability – simple operation
Users navigate intuitively through the MOTOmed colour display (display diagonal 5,7 inch), because every possible operating step is displayed in “green”. Tactile (slightly increased), large keys ensure easy operation. The large display of the training allows for a good legibility.
for an easy operation.
Easily legible display.
Simple start and stop of the MOTOmed.
The next logical step is indicated in green.
Pedals can be locked in the most conveniant position.
- Leg trainer (Optional: arm/upper body trainer)
- safety foot shells
- pedal radius adjustment, double-stage (7.0 cm or 12.5 cm)
- mobile with big castors (13 cm diameter)
- all-metal construction, premium and stable
- additional stability by telescopic front stand
- MOTOmed SmoothDriveSystem with a gentle startup and rundown
- MovementProtector & SpasmControl
- speed regulation from 0 to 60 rpm (passive)
- regulation of motor power from 1 to 10
- preset a therapy duration from 0 to 120 minutes
- automatic device self test
- big, user-friendly operating panel
- language selection between 27 different languages
- Dimensions [leg arm/upper body trainer] (l × w × h cm) 61-87 × 59 × 105-117
- Dimensions [leg trainer] (l × w × h cm) 60-66 × 59 × 96-106
- Weight [leg/arm trainer] 41 kg
- Weight [leg trainer] 31 kg
- Classification Protection Class II/Type BF,
- Classification according to MPG IIA
- Maximum permissible user weight 135 kg
- Screen Size 5.7"
The insertion aid function facilitates the insertion of the feet into the foot shells before the start of the training. Using a button on the operating panel, the user can move the foot shells continuously into the appropriate position.
If muscle cramp, spasticity or movement blockage (freezing) occurs during training, this function stops the pedal movement. It does not matter how the basic muscle tension changes; the MovementProtector does not remain constant, but automatically adapts to any change. As a result, it always remains optimally sensitive. This function is implemented in all MOTOmed models through a sensitive sensor system.
Similar to a bicycle with an auxiliary motor, the MOTOmed function ServoCycling (leg training) or ServoTurning (arm training) supports users in performing their active movement. The function enables the person exercising to perform an active movement even with the lowest inherent forces. Residual muscle strength can be recognized and built up without overstraining efforts.
The SymmetryTraining function unfolds its beneficial effect when it comes to specifically strengthening the weaker side. The display of the function differs depending on the model. In MOTOmed viva2, MOTOmed gracile12 and MOTOmed letto2 models, a two-scale diagram shows the users how much strength they exert with the left and the right body half. On the MOTOmed muvi as well as the MOTOmed loop edition and MOTOmed layson edition models, this function is displayed with an animated figure. Based on this graphic display, the users can target their "weaker" side of the body during training. SymmetryTraining prevents overloading of the healthy extremities.
All MOTOmed models provide the user with a variety of training feedback. Training values such as duration, distance, symmetry, total metabolic rate, tone, the average and maximum active performance as well as the active and passive training percentage can be viewed by the user on the screen both in real time during the training and as an overall evaluation after the training.