MOTOmed letto 2 leg/arm for kids
For early mobilization and in the intensive care
As an activating leg-and arm-/ upper body training RECK Medizintechnik developed the motor-assisted bed modell MOTOmed letto2 legs/arms. Due to its pivoted bracket, the letto2 leg/arm can be positioned to the left or the right side of the bed. It can also be situated at the foot part of the bed. This makes movement therapy possible despite of special limitations.
The letto2 leg/arm is standard equipped with a hydraulic height adjustment and a manual knee bending adjustment. The features make the handling in the daily care more flexible and easy.
Usability – simple operation
Users navigate intuitively the colour display (display diagonal 5,7 inch) at the MOTOmed, because each next possible operating step is lightened in “green”. Tactile (small increased), large keys make the operation more easily. The large representation of the training information ensures a well legibility.
- Leg trainer (Optional: arm/upper body trainer)
- The pivot horizontal arm for the training from three different sides of the bed --> possible leg or arm training
- Foot shells and handles with quick release system for an easy switch between leg and arm training
- Storage bracket for accessory parts directly on the device
- Pedal radius 7.0 cm
- big handlebar for an easy slide and positioning
- Chassis with floor fixation --> stable module with no physical or mechanical connection to the bed
- big castors
- hydraulic height adjustment
- knee adjustment (with crank-handle)
- rotating operating panel
- MOTOmed SmoothDriveSystem with a gentle startup and rundown
- MovementProtector & SpasmControl
- speed regulation from 0 to 60 rpm (passive)
- regulation of motor power from 1 to 10
- preset a therapy duration from 0 to 120 minutes
- automatic device self test
- big, user-friendly operating panel; color code system and big, easy-feel buttons
- language selection between 27 different languages
- Dimensions (l × w × h cm) 118-141 × 70-100 × 125-155
- Weight 84 kg
- All-Metal construction
- Classification Protection Class II/Type BF,
- Classification according to MPG IIA
- Maximum permissible user weight 135 kg
- Screen Size 5.7"
In order to easily insert and fasten the feet into the safety foot shells you can position the pedals into the desired position by pushing the respective button on the control panel. This function also facilitates the removal of the feet from the foot shells at the end of each training session.
In case of spasticity, muscle cramping or any sort of movement blockage, the MOTOmed MovementProtector will stop the pedal movement. Special characteristic about this safety feature: The MovementProtector does not remain in a constant mode but adjusts to the changing muscle tension. Therefore, it is always optimally sensitive.
Similar to a power steered vehicle, the MOTOmed feature ServoCycling supports the user during active training. This function enables even people with minimal muscle strength to train actively without overstraining. The feature supports the maintenance and improvement of residual muscle strength.
The MOTOmed function SymmetryTraining is benefical when aiming to targetedly train the weaker side of the body. Depending on the model, the depiction of this function may vary. In MOTOmed viva2 models, a two-scale diagram shows the user how much strength they exert with the left and the right body half. The MOTOmed muvi depicts this function with an animated figure. This way the user can targetly train the weaker side. SymmetryTraining also counteracts overstraining of healthy limbs.
The training data analysis will motivate you to engage in a regular MOTOmed movement. You can view all important training values (e.g. symmetry, performance, speed, distance and time) during the entire training session on the MOTOmed color display. With the completion of the training, the overview of all available 36 values is displayed. The MOTOmed viva2 stores the ''previous training '' along with other training data that is compiled in an overall analysis. These values can be retrieved any time.