MOTOmed letto 2 leg/arm for kids
For early mobilization and in the intensive care
As an activating leg-and arm-/ upper body training RECK Medizintechnik developed the motor-assisted bed modell MOTOmed letto2 legs/arms. Due to its pivoted bracket, the letto2 leg/arm can be positioned to the left or the right side of the bed. It can also be situated at the foot part of the bed. This makes movement therapy possible despite of special limitations.
The letto2 leg/arm is standard equipped with a hydraulic height adjustment and a manual knee bending adjustment. The features make the handling in the daily care more flexible and easy.
Usability – simple operation
Users navigate intuitively the colour display (display diagonal 5,7 inch) at the MOTOmed, because each next possible operating step is lightened in “green”. Tactile (small increased), large keys make the operation more easily. The large representation of the training information ensures a well legibility.
for an easy operation.
Easily legible display.
Simple start and stop of the MOTOmed.
The next logical step is indicated in green.
Pedals can be locked in the most conveniant position.
- Leg trainer (Optional: arm/upper body trainer)
- The pivot horizontal arm for the training from three different sides of the bed --> possible leg or arm training
- Foot shells and handles with quick release system for an easy switch between leg and arm training
- Storage bracket for accessory parts directly on the device
- Pedal radius 7.0 cm
- big handlebar for an easy slide and positioning
- Chassis with floor fixation --> stable module with no physical or mechanical connection to the bed
- big castors
- hydraulic height adjustment
- knee adjustment (with crank-handle)
- rotating operating panel
- MOTOmed SmoothDriveSystem with a gentle startup and rundown
- MovementProtector & SpasmControl
- speed regulation from 0 to 60 rpm (passive)
- regulation of motor power from 1 to 10
- preset a therapy duration from 0 to 120 minutes
- automatic device self test
- big, user-friendly operating panel; color code system and big, easy-feel buttons
- language selection between 27 different languages
- Dimensions (l × w × h cm) 118-141 × 70-100 × 125-155
- Weight 84 kg
- All-Metal construction
- Classification Protection Class II/Type BF,
- Classification according to MPG IIA
- Maximum permissible user weight 135 kg
- Screen Size 5.7"
The insertion aid function facilitates the insertion of the feet into the foot shells before the start of the training. Using a button on the operating panel, the user can move the foot shells continuously into the appropriate position.
If muscle cramp, spasticity or movement blockage (freezing) occurs during training, this function stops the pedal movement. It does not matter how the basic muscle tension changes; the MovementProtector does not remain constant, but automatically adapts to any change. As a result, it always remains optimally sensitive. This function is implemented in all MOTOmed models through a sensitive sensor system.
Similar to a bicycle with an auxiliary motor, the MOTOmed function ServoCycling (leg training) or ServoTurning (arm training) supports users in performing their active movement. The function enables the person exercising to perform an active movement even with the lowest inherent forces. Residual muscle strength can be recognized and built up without overstraining efforts.
The SymmetryTraining function unfolds its beneficial effect when it comes to specifically strengthening the weaker side. The display of the function differs depending on the model. In MOTOmed viva2, MOTOmed gracile12 and MOTOmed letto2 models, a two-scale diagram shows the users how much strength they exert with the left and the right body half. On the MOTOmed muvi as well as the MOTOmed loop edition and MOTOmed layson edition models, this function is displayed with an animated figure. Based on this graphic display, the users can target their "weaker" side of the body during training. SymmetryTraining prevents overloading of the healthy extremities.
All MOTOmed models provide the user with a variety of training feedback. Training values such as duration, distance, symmetry, total metabolic rate, tone, the average and maximum active performance as well as the active and passive training percentage can be viewed by the user on the screen both in real time during the training and as an overall evaluation after the training.